With Easter so late this year, I have a feeling Mother’s Day is really going to sneak up on us. If you’re looking for a special gift for the mom in your life, here are some of my favorite diy personalized gifts that would be perfect for Mother’s Day.
These are all gifts or projects that I’ve made, click on the links below for full tutorials.
- Etched Mason Jar Glasses - use your last initial or the first initial of each of your family members. Fill with mom’s favorite beverage – or with orange juice with breakfast in bed.
- Double Framed Family Tree - this is a great way to show mom you appreciate your heritage.
- Metal Stamped Leather Wrap Bracelet - use kids birth dates or other special dates to mom.
- Stenciled Garden Rocks – I made these for my mom last year for Mother’s Day. She loves gardening and also loves personalized gifts, so it was perfect.
- Wine Cork Holder Shadow Box – Does the mom in your life like wine? Create this keepsake for her wine corks.
- Circle Inspiration Bracelet – Show mom what inspires you about her with this easy DIY bracelet.
- Beaded Wrap Bracelet – For the bracelet lover, this can be customized with her favorite colors.
- Burlap Monogram Letter – a super simple project you can make with a piece of burlap, a sharpie and a frame!
- Shadow Photo – my son and I made this for my husband last year for father’s day, it would be perfect for mother’s and grandmother’s too.
- Button Monogram – we all know I love monograms. If you have vintage buttons lying around or spare ones from kids clothes, this button monogram can be a great momento to hang in your home.
- Button Flowers – I made a set of these for my mom with buttons my grandmother had given her. It’s one of my favorite gifts to give.
- Shadow Box Framed Instagram Photos – frame some of your mom’s or wife’s favorite memories in this quick and easy project.
- Hand Written Recipes on Tea Towels – a perfect way to preserve some of your family’s cherished recipes.
- Dry Erase Daily Love Message Frame – this is a great project for kids. Ask them each day what the love about mom and write it in the frame as a reminder of what they appreciate about her.
If you’re not into DIY gifts, stay tuned next week for some of my favorite personalized gifts to buy (I know it’s a surprise, but I don’t always make my gifts, remember, it’s called SOMETIMES homemade.) ;-)