This round up of Best Gifts for The Baker covers must-haves, upgrades on basics, and personalized gifts any baking addict would love!
I’m certainly no professional, but I do like to bake. Many of these items I own and some are on my own wish list! Click on the underlined links to view product details. (*some links may be affiliate links amazon.com and other trusted retailers). Check out my Pinterest board for even more gift ideas.
1. KitchenAid Mixer (amazon.com) This is the holy grail for most bakers. I finally just bought one for myself as a birthday present a few weeks ago, and I love it! I chose the Artisan Series 5-Quart vs. the 6-Quart Bowl Lift after much deliberation. I’m sure you can’t go wrong with either.
Don’t forget the accessories! There are many. I hear must haves are the flex edge beater and having an additional bowl (preferably one bowl being glass.)
2. Prepara iPrep Stand and Stylus (amazon.com) this is on my wish list. It fits most tablets. I use my iPad all the time for looking up recipes. No more having to wash my hands before touching it or getting flour all over it.
3. Cake Stand (Pottery Barn) This one is from Pottery Barn, but I just saw a few at HomeGoods the other day.
4. Round Biscuit/Cookie Cutters (Williams Sonoma) I love these with the handles, they remind me of making biscuits with my grandma.
5. Vanillas of the World (Williams Sonoma) For the baker who has everything.
6. Silicone Oven Guard Rack (amazon.com) For anyone who has ever burned the top of their hand or fingers while baking.
7. Grid Cooling Racks (Sur la Table) Grids are the best, Cookies won’t fall through and will cool evenly.
8. Spring Form Pan (amazon.com) This one is on my list, an upgrade in quality.
Several of the pans I have listed are top of the line. If you’re looking to upgrade, take a look at these! Same with other utensils, these are my favorites – spatulas are not all created equal!
9. Farberware Cupcake Pan (amazon.com)
10. Cookie Scoop (amazon.com)
11. Nordicware Cookie Sheets (amazon.com)
12. KitchenAid Spatula (amazon.com)
13. Cookie Cutters (Williams Sonoma) if your gift is for the new baker, get basic shapes. If you are looking for something for the seasoned baker, try to find more unique options like this Custom Cookie Stamp and your State.
14. Even Dough Bands (Williams Sonoma) Pure genius. No more guessing on how thick you’ve rolled out your dough.
15. Silpat Mats (amazon.com) Not just any silicone mat will do. This is the best. (Not pictured: Silicone Rolling Pin)
16. Dough Blender/Pastry Cutter (amazon.com)
17. Faberware Loaf Pan (amazon.com)
I’m a huge fan of personalized gifts, so I thought I’d throw in my round up of the Best Personalized Gifts for the Baker. Again, check out more on my Gifts for the Baker Pinterest board.
1. Personalized Mixing Bowls (PersonalCreations.com)
2. Handwritten Recipe Tea Towels – these are a DIY gift I made my mom last year.
3. Personalized Kitchen Towels (Red Envelope)
4. Baking Charm Necklace (Belle Chic) pick your combo. Also try Etsy for more options.
5. Personalized Recipe Box with Embosser (Williams Sonoma) or here’s another version or a Custom Recipe Box (PersonalizationMall.com) without the separate embosser
6. Custom Cookie Jars (PersonalizationMall.com) so many options to choose from, including some with photos!
7. Cookie Tin (PersonalizationMall.com) wide variety of designs.
8. Monogram Utensil Crock (Lillian Vernon)
9. Custom Stoneware Mixing Bowls (Red Envelope)
Have I missed any of your favorites or wish list items?
Linked Up At: My Favorite Things