Honey Oak Trim – Stain or Paint?April 12, 2013
Vintage Wood Tile LetterApril 17, 2013
On one of my many trips to Michael’s recently, I ran across these inspiration word circles that I knew would be perfect for a gift I was working on. Using some suede cord and a toggle clasp I already had, this circle inspiration bracelet took about 15 minutes to make.
I practiced on the Inspire version that I made for myself and then made the Strength one for a friend.
- Cut your cord in half. Take one piece and fold it in half.
- Put about 2 inches of the folded portion through the center of your circle charm. Bring the ends up and through the loop. Pull it tight.
- Repeat on the other side with your remaining cord.
- If you’re using a bar and toggle ring clasp, put both ends of the cord through the smaller ring on the ring part of the clasp.
- Measure to your wrist and tie the two ends together in a half knot where you want the toggle to fit. Repeat on the other side with the bar part of the clasp. Before you tie the knot, make sure to measure to your wrist again to ensure the right fit. I like mine not much bigger than my wrist.
- Pull the knots tight and clip the ends close to the knots.
- (Optional) Use a little bit of bead glue on your knots to secure.
I have a few more circle charms left, so I’ll be coming up with something for those soon. Now if Spring would just come and stay for good, I’d be able to wear all these bracelets!