I’m a bit of a bracelet fanatic (necklaces too, most accessories really). Over the past several months I’ve made several DIY bracelets. They are often some of the most popular posts here, so I thought I’d do a round up of all my best DIY bracelet tutorials in one place. These are great for gift giving!
1) Tube Wrap Bracelet – this is a super simple bracelet that looks great stacked with others.
2) Bead and Knot Cord Bracelet – another fairly quick and easy bracelet project.
3) Chan Luu Look-a-Like Wrap Bracelet – this is the most popular bracelet tutorial on the blog.
4) Chain and Suede Laced Bracelet – one of my favorites to wear.
5) Circle Inspiration Bracelet – easy to make, inspiring to wear and give.
6) Arrow Bracelet – this is a simple charm bracelet to make for a Hunger Games fan or just someone who likes arrows (like me).
7) Braided Bead Bracelets – these are great to stack with other bracelets and so easy you can make them in several colors.
8. Metal Stamped Leather Wrap Bracelet – proudly wear your special dates – kids’ birth dates, anniversary, etc.
9. Angel Wing Bracelet – This technique would work well with any double looped charm.
10. Leather O Ring Bracelet – inspired by Joanna Gaines on Fixer Upper!
11. Braided T-Shirt Bracelet – really easy finger weaving technique.
11. DIY Cause Bracelets – a variety of bracelet designs you can make in your “cause” colors
12. Team Colors T-Shirt Bracelet – simple braided t-shirt bracelet using your team’s colors!
13. Paracord Survival Bracelet – great gift idea for guys using their favorite colors or team colors.
14. Metal Stamped Inspiration Bracelet – wear your inspiration phrase or give as an uplifting gift.
I’ll keep adding as I make more, I’ve got a few new ones planned for holiday gifts.