Happy Friday! We had a fairly typical week with work, school and a few ounces of fun thrown in.
1. Twinkle Twinkle – While it’s always a bit of work to get the tree out and decorated, it looks so magical when it’s all lit up. We spent most of last Saturday cleaning up the house and getting our Christmas decorations up.
2. Chippy is Back – Our Elf Chippy made his debut this week. We’re pretty lazy Elf on the Shelf parents, but I was pretty proud of that I got regrammed by Better Homes and Gardens this week showing off Chippy’s baking skills.
3. Snowball Fight! Carter and I ambushed each other in a snowball fight this weekend before the weather warmed up and melted all the snow. He seemed to get a little too much joy out of pelting me with snowballs!
4. Love notes – Todd was traveling this week for work and he left me a little surprise on our dry erase grocery list/message board. It really made me laugh! One of the things I appreciate most about him is his sense of humor. If you don’t get it, you can check out the SNL skit.
5. Holiday Shopping – the boxes were stacked up this week at my door. I did a bit of online shopping last weekend and the little elves delivered this week. I haven’t made much of a dent in my list. I really need to figure out what handmade gifts I’m making this year. As always, it will all come down to the wire. Some may call this procrastination, I call it waiting for inspiration.
Have a great weekend!