In honor of Valentine’s Day this weekend, My Friday Five centers around my favorite color – RED! Enjoy five of my current favorite items in red.
1. Favorite Treat – My all time favorite candy only comes out this time of year. Brach’s Cinnamon Jelly Hearts. This year, I was afraid they stopped making them, but then I realized they just changed the packaging. Whew!
2. Red + Monogram = Love – I already have a red case for my iPhone, but I found this cute red iPhone case that seems to be calling my name, or at least my initial! We all know I heart monograms.
3. Subtle Red Lips – I LOVE this Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain in Beauty Queen. I used to use a lip and cheek from Philosophy. I almost cried when they discontinued it. I was so happy to find this one. It’s the perfect shade.
4. Red Solo Cup – For Christmas I asked for a new “straw” cup. I seem to drink more water if I have a straw. My husband got me a new Tervis insulated cup with a straw lid, in my favorite color. LOVE IT! I use it every single day. It’s really the simple things in life, isn’t it?!
5. Dreaming of Spring – We’ve still got several weeks of winter left, but I’m really looking forward to spring. I’ve been looking for a new spring coat, a red trench coat to be exact. Too bad the one that keeps popping up is this one from Burberry, which is outrageously out of my price range. I’m on the hunt for a much less expensive version!
We’ll be spending a low key Valentine’s Day at home making dinner. So far all I know is that we’re making lobster, baking another Chocolate Chip Toffee Skillet Cookie, and drinking some wine. I’m sure we’ll throw some sides in there too.
Enjoy your weekend!