Another blur of a week… I’m really looking forward to some time off next week over the Thanksgiving holiday to recharge!
1. Let it snow! Well, I’m never quite ready for the snow each year (and the cold that comes with it), but the few inches that fell over the weekend were so pretty.
2. #StressBaking continues. If I’m going to bake, it usually happens on Sundays. That way I can take my goods into the office leaving a lot less temptation at home. To get into the holiday spirit, I baked one of my family’s favorite cookies – soft gingersnaps – my grandma’s recipe. I’ll post the recipe in the next few days. (UPDATED: Here’s the link to the recipe).
3. Gifts for the Baker – I posted a round up of over 25 gifts perfect for the baker in your life. Some are on my wish list this year (hint, hint)
4. Midweek Surprise – I got my monthly Darby Smart To DIY For box* this week. I’m still thinking about how I’m going to do this one, but happy for the creative inspiration the monthly box provides.
5. Procrastination – every year I think I’ll be better at organizing my photos throughout the year, so that when it comes to making photo gifts for the holidays, I’ll be prepared. I’ve honed my system for archiving photos over the last few years, I just can’t seem to get to it until it’s crunch time. Just got an email the other day that I now get unlimited photo storage with Amazon Prime*. Score! One less expense next year since I’m already a Prime member. Score!
Have a great weekend all!
Linked Up At: High Five for Friday; 5 on Friday